- Great gas-saver with 35 mpg highway/28 city & Eco-Assist System to aid in fuel efficiency*
- Fully-loaded around $20k
- Available with Paddle shifters, Navigation & Bluetooth
- Versatile seating and great for cargo with "magic seat"
- Clever storage compartments and 10 beverage holders
- New colors include "Blue Rasberry Metallic" and Vortex Blue Pearl"
Awards and Accolades:
|The Fit has again placed #1 in Car and Driver's latest comparison test of sub-compact cars. " Download the whole article here.||The Fit has made Car and Driver's 10 Best list for six consecutive years--every year it's been available in the U.S.|| Honda has a history of
environmental leadership dating back to a time when green was simply a color.
Several decades later, we are proud to carry that tradition along, and be
recognized as the country's Greenest Automaker by the Union of Concerned
Scientists (UCS)?for the fifth time in a row. |
 Based on a Union of Concerned Scientists analysis of fleetwide global warming and smog emissions from 2008 model year vehicles.
|The 2012 Honda Fit was named
Best Resale Value for a Subcompact Car by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com.
Depreciation (or loss of value) is typically a car buyer's primary expense
during ownership. Taking resale value into account can help drivers save money
in the long run. |
Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2012 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
|For its 2nd year in a row, the Honda Fit claimed ALG's 2012 Residual Value Award for "Best Sub Compact Car." Residual value, or the value a car is predicted to retain over time, is an important consideration for car buyers when comparing vehicles.||The Honda Fit is J.D. Power and
Associates' "Highest Ranked Sub-Compact Car in Initial Quality" in their
2011Initial Quality Study SM (IQS). The IQS
named the highest performers within the first 90 days of vehicle ownership.
The Honda Fit received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among sub-compact cars in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Initial Quality StudySM.
Visit the J.D. Power and Associates website here to view the complete study.
* 28 city/35 highway/31 combined for Fit with automatic transmission. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined for Fit and Fit Sport with manual transmission. 27 city/33 highway/30 combined for Fit Sport with automatic transmission. Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.